Thursday, September 06, 2007

Pin drop Silence!
This one liner is not totally unfamiliar to me-but somehow i had lost a sense of this for the past three years since Devanshi has been in our lives!
Today is the first day of her school-and she is away in school .This pin drop silence at home is somehow making me uncomfortable or should i say is driving me crazy!
I have looked at the watch a million times in the past 2 hours and am sure will look a trillion times more-waiting for the clock to strike 12:15 so that i can be on my way to pick her back !
So all you mothers out there who yearn for a pin drop silence ,trust me this silence is chilling and cold.
Oh!how i wish her to be back home soon and yell and scream because her screaches are so much warmer and joyous!which fill my hear and home with happiness.

No comments: